He said "The Truth is still Truth"

Friday, April 18, 2014

You think you know me?

Diposkan oleh devia di 10:49 AM

i'm a liar because i wont tell you everything.

i'm stupid because sometimes i'm wrong.

i'm ugly because my face isn't perfect.

i'm a pushover because i like making people happy.

i'm loser because i'm not a friend with your group.

i'm fake because i'm too nice.

i'm weird because i'm not like you.

i'm fat because i eat when i'm hungry.

i'm clingy because i don't like to be alone.

i'm insecure because i care about what people think of me.

i'm no fun because i'm not always hyper.

don't try to tell me who i am.because i already know.



You think you know me, but you don't.







0 komentar:

Post a Comment

Komentar yang anda tulis adalah hadiah untukku, berkomentarlah yang baik ^_^

 

I Will Fly Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos